Monday, October 5, 2009

3G Art Gallery Downtown Pittsburgh Westin Hotel





Before the G20 shenanigans I got a chance to drop by 3G Gallery downtown when I was dropping off a print for the Planned Parenthood fundraiser and I met co-owner Coleen Rush. It's a nice space located within the Westin Hotel and runs the gamut as far as mediums of art and crafts. I bought a really cool art mug which I had no business buying considering I don't have a place to live right now but still glad I did anyways. They have been in business for 2 years (owned by 3 generations of a family) and I hope to see them down the road in Pgh.

3G Gallery 1001 Liberty Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15222 Downtown 412-288-4320 www.3ggallery.com 3G Gallery shows and sells art by local artists and craftsmen. They have been at our location downtown for over 2 years. Some of their artists include photographer Harry Giglio, illustrator Rich Kelly, painter Marilyn Noszka, quilter Louise Silk and wood relief artist George Wazenegger. Handmade items include jewelry by silversmith MAC and glassmaker Dan Sullivan. Located inside the concourse of the Westin Convention Center Hotel. E-mail 3ggallery(AT)gmail.com. Hours are Monday-Friday 10am-6pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment